Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other rigid substrates.
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. Greatly reduces user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process
- User adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time
- Internal memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration, dolly size, pass/fail, nature of fracture and user notes for 100,000 pulls in up to 1,000 batches
- Impact and scratch resistant color touch screen with keypad for operation with or without gloves
- Compatible with PosiSoft Desktop, PosiSoft.net and PosiTector App (Apple iOS and Android)
- Select from four Stand-offs - 20 mm, 50 mm, 50x50 mm Tile and 50 mm C1583
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof - meets or exceeds IP65
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning for re-use and can be kept as a permanent record
- Self-aligning aluminum dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths
- Calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using a NIST traceable load cell
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
Conforms to international standards including ASTM C1583/D4541/D7234/D7522, ISO 4642/16276-1, EN 1542/12004-2, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others.