Shore Hardness Durometers for the indentation hardness of non-metallic materials. Handheld electronic instrument (consisting of a PosiTector gage body and a SHD probe) that measures the indentation hardness of non-metallic materials. Two durometer models are available for different hardness ranges – Shore A and Shore D.
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- User-adjustable measurement time with onscreen countdown to conform to national and international standards
- Auto Ignore mode disregards hardness readings below 20 and above 90 per international standards
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone (iOS & Android) software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- Conforms to ASTM D2240, ISO 868/7267/7619 and DIN 53505